S&W Startup Challenge
Calling All Entrepreneurs – Win a YEAR of Free Legal Services Up To a Maximum of $10,000*
Take the Startup Challenge
As part of its workshop series to help new and growing businesses, Sullivan & Worcester has announced its 2015 Startup Challenge.
To be eligible:
- Contest is open to any entrepreneur who is planning to start a business in 2015 or has recently started one and filed organizational documents after January 1, 2014.
- Company owner must attend two of the Sullivan & Worcester Startup Series workshops. See 2014-2015 schedule.
- Tell us about your company and its plans for growth.
* Excluding costs. Some restrictions apply.
Questions include: • Name of company • Name of founder(s) • Date of organization (if applicable) • Type of business, e.g., life sciences, medical device, clean tech, data security, personal services • Description of your business, why you decided to start the company and what need does it address? • Key audiences who will use your product or service • Describe your intellectual property • Projected revenues 2014 and beyond (if available) • Business plan or investment deck (if available)
- Finalists will be invited to Sullivan & Worcester to deliver a 15-minute presentation in front of the Startup Team on June 4, 2015. One winner will receive free legal representation for one year. (Maximum $10,000)
All submissions must be received by May 21, 2015.
Your entry for the S&W Startup Challenge will be strictly confidential.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.