Shu represents public and private companies, real estate investment trusts and financial institutions in corporate finance, joint ventures and equity and debt financings. She also represents companies in securities law compliance, disclosure and periodic reporting.
While attending Cornell Law School, Shu was an editor for the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy and served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Thomas E. Carlson of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of California.
Representative Client Work
- Represented a public REIT in a $1.4 billion acquisition
- Represented a public REIT in the senior housing industry in a $1.2 billion joint venture with a sovereign institutional investor
- Represented an office REIT on an Asian stock exchange and an IPO on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited
News & Publications
- Sullivan Attorneys Named 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, New England Super Lawyers Magazine (October 18, 2018)
- SEC Issues Guidelines on Tweeting and Retweeting, Client Advisory (May 5, 2014)