Scott L. Kaufman
Scott Kaufman is a partner in the Corporate Department and leads the firm's Emerging Companies & Venture Capital practice in our New York office. He is an active member of the Firm’s Fintech and Blockchain Practice Group. Scott represents entrepreneurs, technology and life science companies and investors in venture financings, M&A and other corporate transactions. He also represents clients in private and public securities offerings and advises on SEC compliance matters, including with respect to token distributions. Scott’s clients are in a number of areas including Internet, Digital Health, Digital Media, Blockchain/Cryptocurrency, Biotech/Life Sciences, Artificial Intelligence, IOT, Data Analytics, Cyber Security and Software.
Scott is a trusted advisor and serves as outside general counsel to a number of his clients and has significant experience advising Israeli hi-tech companies in connection with their business transactions in the United States.
News & Publications
- Sullivan & Worcester/ZAG-S&W Welcomes Scott Kaufman as Hi-Tech M&A Partner with Focus on U.S. and Israeli Markets, S&W Press Release (February 1, 2018)
Seminars & Presentations
- What is Blockchain, and Why Should I Care?
Connecticut Convention Center, Hartford, CT (June 11, 2018)
- Spring 2018 Pitch Event
St. Andrews Angels of New York (May 22, 2018)
- ZAG-S&W Hosts The Winners of BIRD Funding
New England Israel Business Council (NEIBC) (May 17, 2018)
- Data and Cyber Security — Business Threats & Opportunities
Silley Circuits Cyber & Data event (May 7, 2018)
- Surviving as a Start-up in New York
Silley Circuits Start-up/Tech Event (April 23, 2018)