Noa focuses on corporate law and general corporate counseling, and she often functions as primary outside corporate counsel to her clients. Her practice is focused on negotiating complex corporate agreements, including software licensing, technology-transfer agreements, joint venture agreements, clinical trial agreements, master services agreements, employment agreements and online user policies and procedures, as well as customer-use policies. She has experience in the technology-related, financial and business aspects of the law, and is experienced in consulting with technology and life sciences ventures in all stages, from formation to product launch to established enterprises.
As a former in-house counsel to the banking industry, Noa has worked extensively in the fintech arena and advises clients on cryptocurrency and blockchain matters. She excels at finding creative legal solutions to enable innovative technologies to succeed in highly regulated fields, and has worked extensively with product teams to create practical and creative solutions to business challenges.
Representative Client Work
- Advising a large medical robotics company on agreements with a number of hospitals related to hardware leases, software licensing and negotiating and drafting service terms and service agreements, as well as the related IP matters
- Negotiating master services agreements both on behalf of the customer and provider on software-related agreements, including software agreements involving a high level of customization, while avoiding IP issues and disputes
- Negotiating master services agreements on behalf of pharmaceutical companies that sponsor research and/or are developing new pharmaceutical products
- Advising pharmaceutical companies in the negotiation of laboratory service agreements, clinical trial agreements, site facility agreements and other business arrangements
- Advising an IP provider on a cooperation agreement with a technology (hardware and software) provider, which would together create a new product. The agreement included an approach to each entity’s IP, as well as the commercial aspects of the partnership
- Advising a client on a reduction in force in numerous US states, including handling anti-discrimination law and providing release agreements and other required\related documentation
- Drafting consultancy agreements for companies and individuals in various fields, including web services, medicine, technology, and research
- Advising a provider of both hardware and software that relies on blockchain technology and a unique platform for forming decentralized organizations on the Blockchain blockchain in their private and public sale of tokens, including drafting clients’ contribution agreement, terms and conditions for token sale, and reviewing clients’ online content, while advising on the regulatory aspects of the desired structure of their various activities
- Advising on IP, licensing, partnership, and service-related due diligence related to merger and acquisition transactions
- Assisting technology companies in drafting end-user license agreements (EULAs)
News & Publications
- Fintech & Blockchain Insights, Quoted
- How Many Times Does the SEC Have to Repeat Itself Before the World Listens?, S&W Client Advisory (December 15, 2017)