Linda Lyons Warren
Linda Lyons Warren is a partner in the Real Estate Department of our New York office. Linda practices primarily in the area of commercial leasing and agreements related to commercial leasing transactions, including requests for proposals, letters of intent and brokerage agreements. She is routinely involved in the preparation and negotiation of construction contracts and architectural services agreements for tenant improvement work in Class-A office buildings throughout the United States.
Before joining Sullivan & Worcester, Linda was a partner with the firm of Howell & Hallgrimson in San Jose, California, where she had a broad-based practice in the area of commercial real estate transactions with an emphasis on the development and leasing of office and industrial projects in Silicon Valley.
Representative Client Work
- Representing developers and owners of Class-A office buildings and office/industrial parks in all aspects related to leasing, including the creation of lease forms and brokerage agreements and the negotiation of leases
- Completing the transfer of over 65 leasehold interests covering over two million square feet of office space throughout the United States in conjunction with the spin-off of a new company from a national financial services company
- Negotiation of Class-A office leases, including built-to-suit leases, of between 100,000 and 350,000 square feet in major U.S. metropolitan locations, including New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles and Houston
- Handling all aspects of the transfer of over 40 leasehold interests in connection with the sale of the memberships interests in, and the prime brokerage and corporate and financial assets of, the U.S. subsidiary of an international financial services company
- Responsibility for all aspects of lease-related work for a national company leasing over six million square feet of Class-A office space throughout the United States, including the drafting and negotiation of leases and subleases, requests for lease proposals, letters of intent, construction and architectural contracts related to tenant improvement work, and tenant representation agreements with brokerage companies
- Extensive experience representing tenants and subtenants in New York City office leases and subleases in transactions ranging in size from a few thousand square feet to over 300,000 square feet