Harry H. Rimm
Harry H. Rimm is a partner in the Litigation Group of Sullivan & Worcester's New York office. Harry is an experienced trial lawyer who regularly represents companies and individuals in the defense of class actions, shareholder disputes, securities and antitrust matters and other proceedings in numerous federal and state jurisdictions.
Harry has significant experience handling corporate internal investigations and federal criminal matters. He has represented both companies and individuals in criminal investigations and has successfully resolved criminal matters being investigated by the United States Department of Justice (Criminal, Antitrust and Tax Divisions); different United States Attorney’s Offices; and the Attorney General of New York.
Harry is a former law clerk to Judge Victor Marrero of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. Upon completion of his clerkship, he served as an Assistant United States Attorney, where he personally handled and led criminal investigations and prosecutions, conducted trials in federal court to jury verdict and handled criminal appeals.
News & Publications
- Sullivan & Worcester Ranked in the 2017 Edition of The Legal 500 United States, S&W Press Release (May 31, 2017)
- Conflicted Kirkland Team Hangs On In Turkish Trader Case, Law360 (February 15, 2017)
- Trial Pros: Sullivan & Worcester's Harry Rimm, Law360 (July 1, 2016)
- Sullivan & Worcester Ranked in the 2016 Edition of The Legal 500 United States, S&W Press Release (June 15, 2016)
- Sullivan & Worcester Ranked in the 2015 Edition of The Legal 500 United States, S&W Press Release (June 3, 2015)
- Inside Sullivan & Worcester's New York Office, Law360, Quoted (May 4, 2015)
- Combating the Perjury Problem in Civil Litigation, New York Law Journal (January 12, 2015)
- S&W Wins Appeal for Major Chinese Law Firm in U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (October 14, 2014)
- Cyber-Security in the Age of Cyber-Terrorism, United States Court for the Second Circuit 2014 Judicial Conference Report of Proceedings (June 11, 2014)
- Top New York and National Verdicts of 2013, National Law Journal, New York Law Journal March 24 and April 30, 2014
- S&W Attorney Harry H. Rimm Wins For Major Chinese Law Firm (August 2, 2013)
Seminars & Presentations
- Program Coordinator, "False Confessions," Federal Bar Council Fall Bench & Bar Retreat (October, 2013)
- Program Coordinator, "Solitary Confinement: Perspectives From Inside and Out," Federal Bar Council (February, 2013)
- Program Coordinator, "Forensic Techniques (Polygraph, Document Examination and DNA) and Admissibility Issues," Federal Bar Council Fall Bench & Bar Retreat (October, 2011)