Deirdre M. Robinson
Deirdre Robinson is a partner in the firm's Real Estate Department in the Boston office. She represents clients throughout the country in all aspects of commercial real estate development and finance with an emphasis on affordable housing and tax credit syndication. Her clients include both for-profit and non-profit organizations and quasi-public agencies in complex mixed-use and multi-family housing that involve the use of Federal and State Low Income Housing Tax Credits, Federal and State Historic Tax Credits, New Markets Tax Credits, Brownfields Credits and Renewable Energy Credits, as well as tax-exempt bond financing, Federal (HUD) and State loans from a variety of programs.
News & Publications
- Treasury Department Releases Investor-Friendly Proposed Opportunity Zones Regulations, S&W Opportunity Zones Alert (October 22, 2018)
- Sullivan & Worcester LLP Launches Opportunity Zone Practice Group, S&W Press Release (June 26, 2018)
- Legislation Creating Opportunity Zones Offers Significant Tax Benefits — An Overview, S&W Client Advisory (April 18, 2018)
- LIHTC Bulletin, Client Advisory (March 26, 2018)
- Sullivan & Worcester Adds Three Affordable Housing Partners to Growing Real Estate Group, S&W Press Release (March 12, 2018)