Corinne Hood Greene
Corinne Hood Greene, of counsel in Sullivan & Worcester’s Boston office, is a member of the Litigation Department. She provides employees and employers with practical legal representation and counseling in all matters pertaining to employment law in Massachusetts. She represents employers and employees in employment-related cases including employment discrimination, sexual harassment, Family Medical Leave Act, retaliation, wrongful discharge, whistleblower and wage and claim hours. Ms. Greene also provides counsel in negotiation of severance agreements, performance management, performing workplace investigations, drafting and reviewing employment contracts and handbooks and facilitating workplace training programs.
News & Publications
- Massachusetts Non-Compete Changes Looming, S&W Client Advisory (September 10, 2018)
- Employment Discrimination Law, Federal Civil Litigation in the First Circuit, MCLE (July 1, 2017)
- 2017 Reminders and Developments, S&W Client Advisory (January 23, 2017)
- Changes to Overtime Regulation, S&W Client Advisory (May 25, 2016)
- 2016 Limits and Other Developments, Benefits Brief (October 27, 2015)