Clark A. Freeman
Clark A. Freeman is an associate in the Litigation Department of Sullivan & Worcester. His practice is focused on complex commercial litigation in both federal and state court. He has experience on a wide range of commercial litigation matters, including the defense of class actions and matters involving securities law, complex financial products, government investigations and arbitration agreements. Clark also represents clients in an array of intellectual property matters, with a focus on copyright and trademark law.
Prior to joining the firm, Clark served as a law clerk to the Honorable Lewis A. Kaplan of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and to Chief Judge Jonathan Lippman of the New York State Court of Appeals.
News & Publications
- 21st Century Oncology Ch. 11 Reopened For Noncompete Suit, Law360, Quoted (April 16, 2019)
- Sullivan Attorneys Named New York Super Lawyers and Rising Stars 2018, New York Metro Super Lawyers Magazine (September 13, 2018)
- Sullivan & Worcester Ranked in the 2017 Edition of The Legal 500 United States, S&W Press Release (May 31, 2017)
- Boston Students Learn To Exercise Their Rights, WBUR June 20, 2016
- Putting The Speed Back In Arbitration, Banker & Tradesman (June 22, 2015)
- The Need for Speed: the Delaware Rapid Arbitration Act, Client Advisory (April 27, 2015)
- Combating the Perjury Problem in Civil Litigation, New York Law Journal (January 12, 2015)