Arinze represents institutional investors and funds of funds in alternative investments, including domestic and offshore venture capital, special situations, growth and buy-out funds. He also represents private companies in securities and convertible debt offerings, corporate governance and other general corporate matters.
Arinze is a Goldman Sachs Scholarship for Excellence Award recipient and has been recognized by the Jackie Robinson Foundation as one of its "42 under 40" Distinguished Alumni. In 2017, he was elected to the NYU Law School Alumni Association Board of Directors and in 2019, he was elected chairman of DIFFvelopment's Board of Directors.
News & Publications
- Arinze Onugha Elected Chairman of DIFFvelopment's Board of Directors, S&W Press Release (February 19, 2019)
- Treasury Department Releases Investor-Friendly Proposed Opportunity Zones Regulations, S&W Opportunity Zones Alert (October 22, 2018)
- Recognition for Lawyers, Law Firms, New York Law Journal (March 15, 2018)
- Arinze Onugha Named 2018 Fellow of the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, S&W Press Release (March 6, 2018)
Seminars & Presentations
- Sullivan Hosts Project Basta Event
Sullivan Conference Center, New York City (April 9, 2019)