Aidan F. Browne
Holding law degrees in both the United States and Ireland, Aidan focuses on foreign direct investment matters, providing business, agency and project development services in the United States and Europe. He is a Fellow of the Smurfit Graduate School of Business at University College Dublin and Founding member of their North American Board.
Since his move to the United States in 1986, Aidan has assisted hundreds of companies in the United States, Ireland and the European Union, including banks, real estate investors, life sciences and technology venture capital firms and service and technology companies, particularly those looking to establish and be capitalized in the United States. His clients also include numerous high net worth individuals and world-class athletes. In addition, Aidan has assisted Canadian and American companies with public procurement projects in Ireland. The majority of Aidan’s clients are serviced by Sullivan & Worcester’s real estate, tax, corporate and litigation practice areas.
Aidan has served as a foreign direct investment consultant to Ireland’s leading law firm, A&L Goodbody, for over 25 years. In this role, he has assisted American corporations as they enter Ireland and the EU. He also serves on several advisory boards, including The Cashman Group, Patriot Renewables, Connelly Partners, PEC, Inc. and The Irish American Partnership. He is also the Chairman of the Boston Friends of the Gaelic Players Association.
News & Publications
- Irish Alumni in USA & Canada: golden connections for expats old and new, Irish Central (February 4, 2019)
- Irish alumni groups in USA and Canada - bridging countries, industries, and generations, Irish Central (January 28, 2019)
- Sullivan & Worcester Advises Cronin Development in Development of St. Regis Residences (October 11, 2018)
- Sullivan Partner Aidan Browne Introduces New Gaelic Players Association CEO, Paul Flynn, Press Release (October 3, 2018)
- Auction winner and family members huddle up with coach Belichick, The Boston Globe (July 29, 2018)
- April 6 Boston dinner will support Ireland’s amateur athletes, The Boston Irish Reporter (March 30, 2018)
- April 6th dinner to support Ireland’s amateur athletes, The Dorchester Reporter (March 29, 2018)
- These Irish eyes are smiling for the camera, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, Quoted (January 11, 2018)
- Aidan Browne is building a legacy of Irish sport in Boston, The Boston Irish Reporter (January 1, 2018)
- Immigrant experience draws attention at Irish Honors luncheon, The Boston Irish Reporter (October 31, 2017)
- Boston Irish Honors to hail five who make us all proud, The Boston Irish Reporter (October 1, 2017)
- Deposify Selects Boston as New US HQ, Banker & Tradesman (December 18, 2016)
- Rainmaker Q&A: Sullivan & Worcester's Aidan Browne, Law360 (November 18, 2016)
- 2024 Summer Games Would Be A Boon For Beantown, Banker & Tradesman (December 15, 2014)
- Notable Irish People in Boston, The Irish Tech Startup Guides: A Guide to Boston (December 10, 2014)
- Sullivan & Worcester's Aidan Browne on setting up shop in Ireland, Boston Business Journal, Quoted (March 11, 2014)
- Boston Irish Business Award, Boston Business Journal (May 9, 2013)
- Sullivan & Worcester Supports Ireland Day at the NYSE Euronext (March 14, 2011)