|William C. Hanson||Associate||(617) firstname.lastname@example.org||vCard|
|Natalie S. Lederman||Associate||(212) email@example.com||vCard|
|Harry H. Rimm||Partner||(212) firstname.lastname@example.org||vCard|
|Matthieu R. Riviere||Associate||(617) email@example.com||vCard|
|Douglas S. Stransky||Partner||(617) firstname.lastname@example.org||vCard|
Sullivan & Worcester attorneys have been helping French companies enter or operate in the U.S. market for over 15 years. We also have extensive experience supporting our clients in expanding globally. The firm is a very active member of the French-American Chamber of Commerce in New England. Members of our French Practice Group visit France frequently, are fluent in French and highly attuned to French culture and the French “way of thinking.” Sullivan & Worcester is deeply committed to the French market.
We work to develop lasting relationships with hands-on, responsive service, practical advice and creative solutions to address the problems and opportunities our clients face. Our team provides advice related to mergers and acquisitions, corporate establishment and structuring, finance, tax, commercial contracts, employment and benefits, real estate, intellectual property, environmental and litigation matters.
Representative Client Work:
We have accompanied dozens of French companies in entering the U.S. market. Representative projects include:
- Represented a French engineering consulting firm in acquiring 100% of the stock of a software engineering firm
- Represented a French musical instrument manufacturer and its principal shareholder in acquiring 100% of the stock of a Massachusetts-based flute and piccolo manufacturer
- Represented a French commercial cleaning and security company acquiring control of a nuclear fire safety engineering firm
- Represented a French paint and paint product manufacturer in selling its marine vessel preservation product line into the U.S. market
- Served as U.S. general outside counsel to a French manufacturer in establishing its U.S. presence and distribution channels for its high-end construction equipment into the U.S. market