Nathaniel R.B. Koslof
Nathaniel R.B. Koslof is an associate in the Litigation Department of our Boston office. While attending Boston College Law School, Mr. Koslof was an Articles Editor for the Boston College Law Review and a member of the National Criminal Procedure Moot Court Team. Additionally, Mr. Koslof participated in the BC Defenders Criminal Justice Clinic, through which he achieved two not guilty jury verdicts in the Dorchester Division of the Boston Municipal Court.
News & Publications
- The buzz on 5 bis: US court recognises foreign proceeding despite minimal court supervision, Insolvency and Restructuring International (November 2016)
- Boston Students Learn To Exercise Their Rights, WBUR June 20, 2016
- Bar Association Teaching Kids About Their Rights During Police Encounters, The Boston Globe (June 6, 2016)
- "Cherry Still On-Top: How Pinkerton Concepts Continue To Govern Co-Conspirator Forfeiture Of Confrontation Rights Post-Giles," 55 B.C. L. REV. 301 (2014)
- "Insurmountable Hill: How Undue AEDPA Deference Has Undermined the Atkins Ban on Executing the Intellectually Disabled," 54 B.C. L. REV. E. SUPP. 189 (2013)