Natalie S. Lederman
Natalie Lederman is an associate in the Corporate Department of our New York office. Ms. Lederman represents public and private companies in a broad range of general business and finance matters, including corporate formation, mergers and acquisitions, public and private offerings, and securities law compliance. She represents companies across various industries, including finance, energy, manufacturing, design and technology.
Ms. Lederman also has experience in litigating matters arising out of corporate and financial transactions and contractual disputes. Her IP experience includes preparing various intellectual property agreements (including purchases, assignments and licensing agreements), and she has counseled clients regarding selection and maintenance of trademarks, as well as copyright and domain name issues. She is a graduate of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where she served as Editor-In-Chief of the Cardozo Moot Court Honor Society.
Prior to practicing law, Ms. Lederman was a financial consultant with Deloitte LLP in New York, advising national leadership on strategy initiatives, mergers and acquisitions. She has also performed extensive valuations of business entities, interests and intangible assets, covering companies of various sizes and industries for acquisitions and purchase price allocations.
Ms. Lederman is a regular contributor to the firm's Trending Trademarks Blog.
News & Publications
- Sullivan & Worcester Receives Award for Cross-Border Deal of the Year from The M&A Advisor, The M&A Advisor (November 14, 2016)
- EDGE Advisory Report, September 2016 EDGE Advisory (September 29, 2016)
- EDGE Finance Advisory Quarter 2 / 2015
- #Registered - U.S., Lexis PSL IP & IT, Lexis Practice Advisor (January 27, 2015)
- Umami — Trendy But Not Protectable, Law360 (October 16, 2013)
- Design Protection Law Searches for the Right Pattern, IPRinfo (March 2012)