Michael S. Palmisciano
Michael S. Palmisciano is an associate in the Corporate Department of Sullivan & Worcester's Boston office. While attending Boston College Law School, Mr. Palmisciano was Managing Editor of the Boston College Law Review. He also held a judicial internship with Justice William Robinson III of the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
Mr. Palmisciano is a regular contributor to the firm's Trending Trademarks Blog.
- Protect Your Website’s Look and Feel from Copycats
- Wrong To Be Forgotten? European Court’s Privacy Ruling a Blow to Google, U.S. Tech Companies
News & Publications
- Is the Door to Scandalous Trademarks About to Open?, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly (June 4, 2015)
- Want a Smutty Trademark? You Might Be in Luck, Corporate Counsel (May 4, 2015)
- Las Vegas Sands Goes "All In" Against Online Trademark Infringement, Mondaq (November 12, 2014)
- "Going Dutch: The Effects of Domestic Restriction and Foreign Acceptance of Class Litigation on American Securities Fraud Plaintiffs," 53 B.C. L. REV. 1847 (2012)
- "Resurrecting the Spirit of the Law: Copyright Preemption and Idea Protection in Montz v. Pilgrim Films," 53 B.C. L. REV. E. SUPP. 209 (2012)