Marc L. Stern
Marc L. Stern is a partner in the Trusts & Estates Group of our New York office. He represents individuals and family businesses, as well as banks and trust companies, in trust and estate matters. His practice includes domestic and international estate and tax planning, estate litigation, trust and estate administration, and the formation and succession of business and charitable organizations. Before joining Sullivan & Worcester, Mr. Stern was a partner with Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP.
News & Publications
- Current Estate Planning Opportunities Scheduled to Expire at End of 2012, Client Advisory (October 5, 2012)
- Legalities Of Collecting Lottery Prize, Fox News Good Day New York (December 1, 2011)
- Estate Tax Advisory, Client Advisory (February 14, 2011)
- Nonresident Alien Acquisition of U.S. Property, International Taxes Weekly, Quoted (January 11, 2011)
- Estate Tax Advisory, Client Advisory (January 14, 2010)