Lindsey A. Getz
Lindsey A. Getz is a corporate partner in the Boston office of Sullivan & Worcester. Ms. Getz advises both public and private companies, with an emphasis on public REITs, as to a broad range of corporate and securities matters. Such matters include securities law compliance, disclosure and periodic reporting, stock exchange listing and compliance and corporate organization and governance matters. She regularly counsels clients in public equity and debt offerings and other secured and unsecured debt financings.
- Court Shoots Down SEC Rule that Would Have Provided Shareholders with the Right to Include Director Nominees in Company Proxy Materials
- New SEC Rules Provide Shareholders with the Right to Include Director Nominees in Company Proxy Materials
News & Publications
- Sullivan & Worcester Represents Government Properties Income Trust in $1.4 Billion Acquisition of First Potomac Trust, S&W Press Release (June 28, 2017)
- Sullivan & Worcester Announces New Partner Lindsey A. Getz, S&W Press Release (January 9, 2017)
- REIT Group Wins Legal 500 US Award, S&W Press Release (June 10, 2015)