Anna Koshy is a senior associate in the London office. She has expertise in Trade and Export Finance. She has advised a number of leading international banks on a wide range of structured and unstructured trade finance products, covering a variety of commodities such as oil, cocoa, metals and agri. Her experience includes advising on high-value pre-export finance transaction, supply chain finance, risk participations and commodity repos. Anna has acted on deals globally including in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. She has also done secondments in Paris and with a well known bank.
News & Publications
- London Lawyers Author Chapter on Trade Finance for ‘Guide to Oil & Gas Trading’, Globe Law & Business (May 9, 2016)
- Sullivan & Worcester Wins GTR "Best Trade Finance Law Firm" 2015 Award, S&W Press Release (November 25, 2015)
- Sullivan & Worcester Wins "Best Law Firm in Trade Finance" Award for Second Year Running, S&W Press Release (June 24, 2015)
- Mercuria v. Citibank: the implications for commodity repo transactions, Trade & Forfaiting Review (May 26, 2015)
- Sullivan & Worcester Announces Expanded Team as London Office Opens, S&W Press Release (October 16, 2013)
Seminars & Presentations
- When is a sale of commodities not a true sale?
Pinners Hall, 105-108 Old Broad Street, London (April 23, 2015)
- The Role and Responsibilities of Various Parties in Trade Finance Transactions
Pinners Hall, 105-108 Old Broad Street, London (December 17, 2014)
- Inaugural Trade Finance Breakfast Seminar
Sullivan & Worcester UK LLP, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, UK (December 3, 2013)