Tax Mania: The New Trump Tax Plan
Trump did it!
The long-awaited tax plan has been passed by Congress, and it is now time to pursue a thorough investigation of the details. It does not take a special prosecutor to understand that there are a lot of closets to look into and rocks to look under in an all-consuming search for clues about the impact of this new tax plan on your personal finances, not to mention on the American and world economies.
Come hear all the astonishing revelations and titillating facts at this unique, one-time extravaganza brought to you as a Special Holiday Gift by S&W Tax Briefings.
- New lower tax rates for corporations – and some early ideas on how to take advantage of the new rules
- Individual tax rates will drop for most taxpayers – but learn what you can do to make sure you benefit
- Dramatic – and complicated – changes to S corporation and the LLC taxation
- Net Investment Income Tax (NIIT) planning gets even more complicated! (How is that even possible?)
- Does everyone really get a reduced tax rate on all that offshore cash and other selected international tax questions?
- Many “tried and true” tax strategies are no longer true, while other tax strategies are new and need to be tried
- Should everyone incorporate, including children and pets?
- Alimony payments will no longer be deductible – divorce just got worse
- A thoughtful reflection on possible new business strategies going forward
- Federal estate planning opportunities just doubled (in lifetime exemption and GST amounts)
Please come join our investigation into the nuances of the Trump tax bill and help Make Your Financial Statement Great Again.
Reception to immediately follow program.
» Also follow the latest updates on Trump's tax plan through our blog The Tax and Sports Update
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
4:00 - 6:00 pm
Reception to follow
Sullivan & Worcester Conference Center (Note change of venue)
One Post Office Square, 21st Floor
Boston, MA 02109
If you are interested in attending this event, email firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation.