Managing Crisis Situations
When a crisis hits, companies must quickly align communications, legal, accounting and operations teams to respond swiftly to avoid a hit to corporate reputation and a resulting negative effect on performance and the market. Sullivan & Worcester, CohnReznick and Sharon Merrill Associates will co-present a discussion of effective crisis response strategies featuring a panel of experts who have been in the trenches for diverse crisis situations. The panel will be followed by a question and answer session. Continental breakfast will be provided.
- Howard Berkenblit, Partner, Sullivan & Worcester
- David Calusdian, President, Sharon Merrill Associates
- Tracy Curley, CPA, Partner, CohnReznick
- Yvonne Schlaeppi, Independent Public Company Director, Stallergenes Greer plc, AstroNova, Inc.
- Max Stendahl, Biotech and Higher Education Reporter, Boston Business Journal (Moderator)