The Basics of Bitcoin Structuring
New York City Bar
Joel S. Telpner will participate in a program, "Bitcoin and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs): A Primer on Offerings, Trading and Enforcement," sponsored by the New York City Bar.
Mr. Telpner will discuss "The Basics of Bitcoin Structuring," including:
- What Are the Legal Aspects of Bitcoin, ICOs and Token Offerings
- How Trading and Derivatives Work
- How to Use ICOs to Pay for Goods and Services
- How the Liability and Documents Work
- Accredited Investors vs. Retail Investors and Bubbles
For more information and to register for the live event or webinar, please visit the New York City Bar.