Lawsuits Suck: Minimizing Risk in Behavioral Advertising and Social Marketing
Kimberly Herman and Gerald Silver were panelists at this session for anyone interested in the current legal complexities and regulations - and the additional twists and turns that may lie ahead - about Internet privacy law and tracking.
An overview of the current state was followed with a deep dive into how to minimize risk in the digital domain.
This session tackled questions such as:
- How do companies use behavioral advertising and social marketing?
- What are the current technologies being used?
- What is the current state of Internet privacy law?
- Where is the law headed?
- What are current and future government initiatives regarding online privacy and the "Do Not Track" button?
- Given the ever-changing landscape, how should companies evaluate and minimize litigation risk in marketing and advertising?
For more information, go to: FutureM