Annual IPO Seminar: "Will My Company Be The Next Zipcar?"
Howard E. Berkenblit was a panelist at FEI's Annual IPO Seminar: "Will My Company Be The Next Zipcar?" The seminar was intended for the senior financial executives who continue to believe that an IPO is a viable and sometimes preferable way to finance their companies' growth as well as provide a viable exit strategy for their investors and rewards for their management and employees.
Discussion topics included:
- An overview of the IPO market, including latest trends
- Pros/cons of IPO and why a company should do it
- IPO process, valuations and sizing
- Pre-IPO planning policies, Sarbanes-Oxley and Dodd-Frank Act
- Financial reporting and related internal controls (with/post-IPO)