Private Capital Financing
Edwin L. Miller Jr. will participate as a panelist at FEI Boston's seminar on Private Capital Financing on January 19, 2011. Private capital takes many different forms from many different sources. This seminar is intended for the senior financial executive who is tasked with evaluating the term sheets and advising on the current and the “down the road” impact of different types of financing, impact of the preferences, conversion triggers, super-majority requirements and board dynamics.
- What type of private capital is available and in what circumstances?
- Who is active in the market?
- How do I go about sourcing private capital?
- The “super-angel” phenomenon and the “document simplification” initiatives.
- How are venture, angel and PE investors approaching valuation?
- What are the hot buttons for discussion of business model, market and team capabilities?
- Ian Cookson - Grant Thornton
- Edwin L. Miller, Jr. - Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Dave Rodrigues – Silicon Valley Bank
- Brian Shortsleeve – General Catalyst Partners
- Ned Williams – Brook Venture Partners