Clean Tech Gateway USA Program
ZAG-S&W was a co-sponsor of the "Clean Tech Gateway USA Program." The program involved three steps:
Step 1: Interviews with Dominion Resources in Tel Aviv, Israel: January 9-13, 2011
- Initial interviews were conducting in Tel Aviv by ZAG-S&W, Dominion Resources, the Virginia GreenTech Incubator/Commercialization Center and Wellford Energy Advisors
- 5-8 selected companies to participate in “Clean Tech Gateway USA Program"
- “Go-to-market” meetings at Dominion Resources in Richmond, Virginia
- Meetings with technical teams at Dominion
- Meetings with marketing experts
- Meetings with financial experts
- Discussion about beta site on Dominion power grid
- Presentation to groups of private investors, VC’s and other relevant business contacts
- Discussion of “go-to-market” strategies and next steps
- ZAG/S&W co-sponsored a reception in Northern Virginia for the Israeli company representatives selected to participate in the "go-to-market" program in Richmond
Step 3: Go-to-market!