EDGE Finance Advisory
Distributed Energy Finance Report
Sullivan & Worcester and the World Alliance for Decentralized Energy (WADE) are pleased to release the EDGE Finance Distributed Energy Report for Q2 2015. The EDGE Report provides current, actionable market intelligence for investors, project developers and companies bringing distributed energy technologies and services to market.
Topics in this issue:
- How do YieldCos present a strategic option for distributed generation?
- Progress in standardization efforts for commercial solar
- Hybrid resources and microgrids: dealing with financing challenges
- Where are the opportunities for real estate firms and distributed energy?
- How are green banks emerging as sources of finance?
- U.S. regions poised for growth — progress in the Southeast
- What are the key distributed energy policy developments in Washington, D.C. and the states?
- Our take on longer term global trends pushing the distributed energy transition