Lifecycle of a Technology Company: Step-by-Step Legal Background and Practical Guide from Startup to Sale
Sullivan & Worcester attorney Edwin L. Miller Jr. wrote the book on the business and legal issues facing technology startups. “Lifecycle of a Technology Company” is a comprehensive guide full of practical hands on advice for entrepreneurs, lawyers and investors.
Visit Amazon for more details or to order a copy.
- Arrangements among the founders concerning equity ownership, control and compensation
- Choice of entity
- Tricks and traps in venture financings – what is important and what is not
- Basics of intellectual property protection and license agreements
- How to conduct a private placement
- How to prepare for an IPO
- Fundamentals of public company regulation
- Key milestones and issues in the sale of the company process and key negotiating points for buyers and sellers