Our clients' profiles range from Fortune 500 companies to emerging businesses.
Regardless of what size a client is, or where they are in their life-cycle, we strive to understand our clients' business goals and industry dynamics to deliver practical solutions that align with their own business strategy. To facilitate this, our lawyers work together in small teams to share knowledge and service our clients at the highest level of efficiency and thoughtfulness.
What our clients say about us*:
Banking and Finance Law
- "Sullivan & Worcester is a strong middle market firm with excellent experience, responsiveness, and high integrity."
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- "These lawyers have a comprehensive knowledge of the law and a practical approach to protecting our company's interests in bankruptcy matters. Their diligence in monitoring filings is exceptional, and has helped us greatly in keeping on top of issues."
- "Sullivan & Worcester impressed me with its knowledge of the bankruptcy code, as well as its ability to quickly get its arms around the hierarchical structure of our creditor mix. This quick and accurate assessment of our particular situation allowed our company to immediately take control of a necessary restructuring process."
Nyer Medical Group, Inc.
Employment Law - Management
- "I have used this firm for all business matters over the past 12 years, and I am immensely satisfied with their level of service and expertise."
Interlocks Salon & Day Spa
- "I am able to call and get answers as I need them from Sullivan & Worcester. I am not put off and I don't have to wait for days before I get a response."
Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- "Sullivan & Worcester worked in a tireless and efficient manner as we negotiated with three different parties to close a recapitalization in less than 30 days. The fees were very reasonable."
Securitization and Structured Finance Law
- "We have been working with this firm for many years. Somehow they make me feel like I am their only client, even though I know I am not."
- "Sullivan & Worcester has an experienced structured finance practice. The lawyers are seasoned, responsive, and professional. Users readily get access to partners and the firm bills with integrity (you are not paying them to train juniors)."
Societe Generale, New York Branch
- "Sullivan & Worcester was very professional and did a great job for our company!"
Town Fair Tire
- "Sullivan & Worcester lawyers are thoughtful, smart and thorough."
- "In my 25 years in the tax area, I have had the pleasure of working with some of the best tax professionals in the business. In my opinion, Ameek Ponda of Sullivan & Worcester is heads above any other tax expert that I have worked with."
* These comments appeared in the 2010 U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" rankings.
Our clients include:
- American Tower Corporation
- Bank of America
- Deutsche Bank AG, New York
- Ernst & Young U.S. LLP
- Fidelity Management & Research Company
- The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland PLC
- HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- Iron Mountain Incorporated
- John Hancock Financial Services
- J.W. Childs Equity Partners, L.P.
- Konarka Technologies, Inc.
- Level 3 Communications, Inc.
- LoJack Corporation
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Pfizer Inc.
- Raytheon Company
- The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Staples, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank