Compensation & Benefits
Our compensation structure, which combines a competitive base salary with tiered bonuses and a generous benefits package, helps us to attract and retain our talented attorneys. It also reflects our appreciation for the commitment and contributions our associates make to the firm.
We offer a competitive benefits package to our associates including:
- Life, medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions (50 cents for every 401(k) dollar contributed up to 6% of compensation)
- Flexible compensation plan
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Four weeks vacation
- Parental paid leave
- Domestic partner benefits
- Health club dues advance
- Pre-tax transportation benefits
- Computer purchasing program
Professional Expenses: The firm will pay the application fee for the Massachusetts bar exam as well as the cost of a bar review course. In addition, associates who join the firm laterally and who must take the Massachusetts bar exam are encouraged to take up to three weeks paid leave to prepare. The firm also will pay bar association membership dues, as well as fees associated with continuing legal education seminars and other professional programs.
Emergency Day-Care: We participate in an emergency day care program located a few blocks from our Boston office at 60 State Street, providing complimentary, short-term emergency childcare.